Level 5 Camp Protocol
We will also be reviewing best practices for sanitation and hygiene to ensure our camp environment is as safe and sanitized as possible. With respect for the families that are currently out of work or struggling financially during this difficult time, we are willing to refund your registration fee in its entirety (100%) if the pandemic cancels the camps. That said register in confidence that we will refund you the fees of the camp if it canceled due to the pandemic.
Below you will see the guidelines we set forth to make this a safe environment;
We will have drop off service at all camps
- We will have a 8;1 instructor ratio
- We will eat lunch in group/teams. Not all at once.
- We will have designated areas for water bottles
- We will clean and handle equipment. Coaches will handle cones and pennies will be washed everyday
- We are capping camps at half capacity. This means if we can fit 80 kids on the fields we will cap the camp at 40. Camps are first come first serve.