Player Development Program (P.D.P.)
This 6-week program is designed for those players looking for a soccer environment with weekly practices and small-sided games to enhance player development.
Providing weekly training sessions that are led by licensed/certified coaches and that use the latest coaching methodologies appropriate for various ages. Each age group has specific technical and tactical goals based on a particular curriculum, which progresses with players through the ages.
Our training clinics focus on skill development while learning the fundamentals of proper passing, dribbling and shooting techniques. We will utilize our indoor and outdoor space. Click here for program details
Frank DiLeonardi – head coach
Team training is also available upon request. Contact Level 5 Athletics for more information.
- Learn more comfort and a better touch on the ball
- First touch, dribbling and juggling
- Individual ball work
- Teamwork and intersquad scrimmages
Attacking and Finishing
- Focus on attacking 1v1 moves
- Crafting a “go to goal” mentality
- Proper shooting and finishing techniques.
- Repeated drills for form correction
- Game activities to enhance attacking and finishing play
Possession and Defending
- Playing possession: passing technique, passing angles, movement off the ball
- Beginner skills of proper defending
- Tactical and technical drills to enhance bigger picture aspects of play
- Game play to apply training
Individuals or organizations interested in learning more about our camps, clinics and coaching programs, or becoming a Level 5 Soccer program sponsor, reach out to us. We'd love to have you as part of our team!